Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: Digital shooting & Starwars

  1. #41
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I reread your quote, and you asked for help, and you mentioned that you were disabled, and that helping you would be like helping the disabled.

    So I give you a lead, possibly the only action/adventure movie out there that has a lead who is in a wheelchair, and you throw it back in my face.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 09, 2002 05:33 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  2. #42
    Inactive Member beuford's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Whoa! You got to cool that sh!t off...
    And that's the double-truth, Ruth!"


    wise words indeed... but for two points, who wrote those words, and who spoke them?

    Beuford C Constantinople

  3. #43
    Inactive Member BrendaSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2000
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I wanted help about Digital Filmmaking not about Disable filmmaking.I am not in a Wheelchair !!!!I did not say my film is about the disable. I said I got into feel making because the disable do not get a chance. I feel hollywood would not hire me as Actor because of my disablities,but Don't assume my film is about the disable. I didn't want your help,I was hoping by asking you will say Oh I don't have the money or Time and go away. Alex I do not need your help.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 09, 2002 10:24 AM: Message edited by: BrendaSmith ]</font>

  4. #44
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never offered my help. I offered you insight.

    On another topic post you stated there was no good help in New York. Now you admit you ask disingenuous questions that you expect a predetermined outcome to, when you got a helpful answer, you replied with scorn and derision.

    Why mention you are disabled at all?

    All you really had to do was use the edit function that is offered on this forum and you could have corrected your spelling and grammatical errors.

    By doing so, nobody would have to know that you are disabled. Why was it important for you to let us know this?

  5. #45
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, you also insulted the Lighting Designer, Director of Photography, Costumer, Make-up, Props, Background Matte Designers, but implying that the George Lucas's film looks good strictly because of the camera.

    You can have the last word, I'm done with this topic post.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member BrendaSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2000
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You Assume again Starwars looks good because of Lucas and the people that work with him. You assume to much, the fact is I just want to know about the cameras to see if it was cheaper to do film or digital. You are nuts.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam Jackson - DO THE RIGHT THING

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Vlad the Impaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm sorry i'm with alex on this one, he's tryin to give brenda a bit of advice and all she seems bothered about is convincing us that she has set up her own production company (not a hard thing to do imo).
    Infact I call a halt to this post right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Brenda ok u have made your point - go and make your film and we will look out for your name. Happy?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to thank the Academy...

  10. #50
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brenda, just go away.

    I was so blind [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 10, 2002 07:53 PM: Message edited by: SoulJacker ]</font>

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •